95% Tempranillo, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Merlot
A red wine with light barrel ageing.
THE ORIGINS of the oak category in Spain
7,25 € IVA inc.
“PRADOREY ROBLE” has been added to your basket.
Free From 30 €
- 520 hectares of estate-owned vineyards
- 8 terroirs
- Average Altitude: 813 m
- Harvested manually
- 95% Tempranillo, 3% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Merlot
- Spontaneous fermentation
- 3 months in European and American oak barrels
- SIGHT: Purple red with a bluish rim
- NOSE: Fresh notes of red and dark berries, like blackberries and cherries, and balsamic notes of vanilla
- MOUTH: Balanced, with soft, pleasant tannins. A round, greasy wine. Interesting ensemble of spicy notes with a forest berry aftertaste
WHAT THEY SAY OF OUR WINE ….
Diario de León: “Audacious and seductive”. “He was a pioneer because it marked the way to follow in the nobility of the wine of the Ribera del Duero. Today, seventeen years later, the ‘PradoRey Roble’ stars in a second wine revolution, but it is still a young, daring, energetic, restless and audacious red. And, let’s face it, a seductive point “