Red Wine 100 % Tempranillo
The utmost expression
of the terroir
Tempranillo Élite planta
Pradorey Élite – Red Wine Tempranillo
One of the reference reds in the Ribera del Duero premium segment, it is the result of a meticulous study of the plots that make up the Pradorey estate. Its quality is immediately apparent in that lively, intense bright red. The nose and mouth are typical of Tinta Fina wines, with fragrances of ripe fruit and finely-measured oakiness that will give the wine a long life. A red that entices you with its excellent balance.
- Hoyo Dornajo Terroir
- Altitude: 815 – 830 m
- Soils containing a high concentration of limestone clay
- 100% Tempranillo ÉLITE plantar
- Harvested manually
- Limited production: 25,040 bottles
- 14 months in French oak barrels
- 6 months in Nevers oak vats
- SIGHT: Bluish-red with garnet rim. An intense, bright wine
- NOSE: A wine of great aromatic complexity, with outstanding notes of ripe fruit, ink, and mineral essences, typical of the Tinta Fina variety. Central European hardwoods used in ageing are assembled perfectly with the wine, ensuring at all times that they do not overpower the grape variety.
- MOUTH: Round in the mouth, with tasty, well integrated tannins and a long and pleasant aftertaste with noticeable ripe red fruit.
- Exquisite dishes typical of the area: roasts, game and red meats