Blanc de Noirs
A ‘blanc de noirs’ aged on lees
with 9 months’ barrel ageing.
Pradorey El Cuentista
It is the first blanc de noirs made in Ribera del Duero. It is part the winery’s efforts to remain distinctive while offering the utmost quality El Cuentista is a different wine, a transgressor with personality and a touch of madness that makes it stand out from the rest. This wine surprises you, starting from the label to the finish. It leaves nobody indifferent. It does not let you down. It tells what its image conveys.
- 520 hectares of estate-owned vineyards
- Average Altitude: 813 m
- Harvested manually
- Grapes from 8 terroirs selecting the ripest to achieve greater structure
- 100% Tempranillo
- Limited production: 6.110 bottles
- 9 months in American oak barrels.
- Ageing on the lees of the Verdejo grapes.
- SIGHT: Low intensity steely yellow
- NOSE: Ripe notes of white and stone fruit. Balsamic notes of vanilla and fresh wood. Elegant, different
- MOUTH: Balanced, silky and ample mouthfeel. With a moderate, balanced acidity. Great persistence, with notes of ripe stone fruit and wood on the finish
- White meat
- Typical Castilian roasts, like lamb roast
- Fish like salmon
- Ideal as a dessert wine