A wine which pays tribute to the founder of the brand: Javier Cremades de ADARO
The dream of a pioneer
15,00 € IVA inc.
“ADARO” has been added to your basket.
Free From 30 €
Adaro Wine from PRADOREY – The Wine of the Family
- Hoyo Dornajo single vineyard
- Altitude: 815 – 830 m
- Soils containing a high concentration of limestone clay
- 100% Tempranillo
- Harvested manually
- Limited production: 20,113 bottles
- 12 months in French oak barrels
- 6 months in Nevers oak vats
- SIGHT: Dark cherry red with intense bluish nuances, deep and bright
- NOSE: High intensity, a fusion of fruity aromas, particularly red fruit, assembled with tertiary aromas, like vanilla and liquorice, contributed by ageing in oak barrels
- MOUTH: Elegant, tasty and fresh. It combines ripe fruit with velvety tannins, providing a very pleasant mouthfeel and a very elegant finish
The history of this wine dates back to the birth of Javier Cremades de ADARO in 1924. A man who was passionate about wine whose dream was to always make unique, true to terroir wines. After a long and tireless search, he found in the historic estate Real Sitio de Ventosilla, the ideal place to grow vineyards and build the PRADOREY winery. Only in one of the best and highest areas in Ribera del Duero, where centuries of history accumulated, could he build the dream of a lifetime.