Located on the eastern part of the Ribera del Duero, the estate’s nearly 3,000 ha. follow the Duero’s riverbank for seven km. 1,200 ha. are woodland, 1,300 ha. are farmland and the remainder is dedicated to quality vineyards.
On the estate we grow corn, beetroot, alfalfa, cereals and some experimental crops to feed the livestock.
The estate is self-sufficient in power supply, possessing a dam on the River Duero dating from 1924 together with the recent addition of a solar energy park.
Once considered to be the most technologically advanced in Spain, the estate is still a model of environmental conscience and sustainability.